Monday, January 20, 2014

The Anne Frank Story (contd.)

Well, I had mentioned about my obsession with Anne Frank. When I was reading her diary I got to know about this mini series called Anne Frank:The Whole Story starring Ben Kingsley and Hannah Taylor Gordon , released in 2001. I watched it and although I couldn't complete it ,I was so influenced by the acting ( as it is I was already influenced by the story), I decided to draw portraits of the two leads.

Here's portraits of Ben Kingsley And Hannah Taylor Gordon...

Ben Kingsley



Yeah, there are spots on the portrait as I said once my copy had gotten wet.
Both the sketches were done with just HB pencils , because, as I had said, I was obsessed with HB!
So , maybe they didn't come out as good as they could have been...


Hannah Taylor Gordon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light up my eyes...